Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Kingston, Ontario, Canada
Email LinkedIn Profile
My time as a Masters student under Dr. Greenspan has allowed me to work at the forefront of the computer vision industry, and has given me the skills to take on and manage complex and evolving projects. My coursework has allowed me to continue to learn and develop in fields outside my research, particularly my interests in hardware and robotics. The 4+1 accelerated Masters program has allowed me to push myself academically, and reach my full potential at a pace I choose. I’m thankful every day for the opportunities the Queen’s ECE department has given me, and I look forward to applying all my skills in a career in industry.
My current work is on projection mapping through imperceptible structured light patterns, contributing to our greater project of developing an interactive PROCAM system. I hope to defend my thesis on this topic at the end of Summer 2019, with some conference submissions in between.
- Machine Vision
- Robotics & Autonomous Control
- User Interface
- Hardware design
- 2017 – Present >> Masters of Applied Science
- 2014 – 2018 >> Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering
- ELEC 879 Wearable and IoT devices
- ELEC 843 Control of Discrete-Event Systems
- ELEC 474 Machine Vision
- CMPE 454 Computer Graphics
- CMPE 320 Fundamentals of Software Development